Right to Use Website & Content
You may access, view, produce and print the content on this site for informational and non-commercial purposes provided you include a prominent written acknowledgement of NNZ's rights in the relevant content.
Purchase of Goods
NNZ endeavours to ensure information on this site is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. NNZ will endeavour to correct any errors on this site but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linking
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within NNZ are provided for the user's convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant region or organisation. NNZ does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who may have off-site links to this website.
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by NNZ or used by NNZ under licence from the copyright owner. All photos remain copyright of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any format without obtaining written permissions from the photographer.
Written content from this website may be used for personal, non-commercial purposes, with acknowledgement of NNZ's rights.
For permission to use NNZ logos please email
Certain products, services and information on this site, and certain parts of this site, are available only to registered users.
To become a registered user you must:
- Complete a registration form and receive confirmation from NNZ of your successful registration.
- Be over the age of 18, or have the express permission of your parent or legal guardian.
- Provide accurate, complete and current information on your registration form.
NNZ reserves the right to decline an application for registration at its absolute discretion. Registered users will have a selected username and password. If you are a registered user of this website, you will be responsible for all use of the website through use of your username and password. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secure and secret.
The password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address and telephone number, driver's licence or passport, neither should it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers such as sequential or the same numbers. If you believe an unauthorised person knows your password, you must notify NNZ immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on, or accessed through, it, or any Products or Services obtained from the Website;
- NNZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or the content on, or accessed through, this Website; and
- NNZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with any Products or Services obtained from this Website.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
Terms of Trade
Purchase of Products
All goods displayed on this website which are sold to you by us from this website [or our agents] are subject to these terms. Acceptance
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods by sending your order form to NNZ or its agents. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade. Price & Payments
For all goods or services ordered by you, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our site at the time your order is accepted by us. All prices are in New Zealand dollars. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept Visa and Mastercard), cheque or money order. We may contact you directly to confirm your payment information.
Product prices are quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax payable to New Zealand customers under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985. Postage and delivery charges are as stated on the purchase order for each relevant mailing area and all such costs must be paid by you. You must pay any other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
The price of the goods we provide may be altered by us without notice but we may from time to time notify you of any alteration to the price of the goods by posting such alterations on our website. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that prices recorded on this website for the goods are accurate but we reserve the right to correct any errors that we become aware of. All pricing errors will be corrected as soon as possible and if you have placed an order before the pricing error is corrected, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We will use reasonable endeavors to deliver goods ordered within [21 days] from the date we receive and accept your order. This is subject to stock availability but if we anticipate that you will not receive the goods within that time we will advise the reason for the delay and the likely date of delivery. If a delay occurs, you will be asked to confirm or cancel your order.
NNZ does not accept any liability for delays in delivery of goods.
Property and risk in goods ordered will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for each relevant order.
You may return goods that are not faulty to us in their original condition within 7 days from the receipt of delivery for a refund of their purchase price provided they are in their original condition and, in the case of packaged goods, the packaging is still intact. You will need to provide a proof of purchase if you are returning of goods. All freight costs will be borne by you and no refund of freight charges will be made by us.
Faulty goods must be returned to us as soon as possible. Where the goods provided to you are faulty, freight charges will not be borne by you.
We will either credit your credit card account or send a cheque refund to you.
We may amend these Terms from time to time and if you continue to order goods from us after the amendments, you will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
These terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
All trade marks, trade names, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights used in connection with or embodied in the goods (including without limitation their design and specifications, and all documentation relating to the goods) will be and remain the sole property of NNZ or the supplier of the goods.
If NNZ does not insist upon compliance with any provisions of these Terms, such failure does not constitute a waiver of that provision and NNZ will be entitled to insist upon compliance with all provisions of these terms at any time.
If any provision or part of a provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable then that provision or part thereof will be severed and the remaining provisions will continue to be binding and have full force and effect on you and us.
T-shirt Promotion for Round 1 of the 2020 ANZ Premiership (Promotion)
- The promoter is Netball New Zealand Incorporated, a registered incorporated society having its registered office at Level 1, Windsor Court, 128 Parnell Road, Parnell Auckland (NNZ).
- The first five hundred (500) children to present their child’s ticket at the collection point clearly sign posted at each Participating Match will receive a free T-shirt (the Prize). Sizes of T-shirts cannot be guaranteed. There are a total of 1,500 Prizes to be won (500 per Participating Match).
- Participating Matches are defined as:
- Sunday 15 March, 2020: The Good Oil Tactix versus TWOR Pulse at Stadium 2000, Blenheim, New Zealand; and
- Sunday 15 March, 2020: Robinhood Northern Stars versus Northern Mystics at Pulman Arena, Auckland, New Zealand; and
- Monday 16 March, 2020: Ascot Park Hotel Southern Steel versus Splice Construction Magic at More FM Arena, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- NNZ will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize(s). If any of the Prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, NNZ reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
- There is a limit of one (1) Prize per child.
- Prize(s) must be redeemed on the day of Participating Matches. Any unclaimed Prize(s) will be forfeited at NNZ’s discretion.
- All valid claims for the Prize will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. NNZ reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. In addition to any restrictions detailed below, the following individuals may not enter this Promotion:
- employees of NNZ, participating sponsors, promoters and/or associated advertising agencies (and their family members);
- anyone who has been made aware of non-public details of the Promotion by employees of NNZ, participating sponsors, promoters and/or associated advertising agencies (and their family members).
- NNZ’s decision is final in relation to the selection of Prize winner(s), any dispute regarding these terms, and/or the conduct or the results of a Promotion.
- NNZ reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or vary these terms at any time. Please ensure that you check these terms on a regular basis to review any changes we may have made.
- NNZ may refuse or disqualify any entry if decides in its sole discretion that the entrant has not complied with these terms, or if he or she has acted in a way which NNZ reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful, offensive or otherwise not in the spirit of the Promotion.
- NNZ will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by entrants or anyone else as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with the Promotion or its Prizes.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. Any copyright associated with an entry will be owned by NNZ.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts in respect of all matters relating to these terms.