Terms and conditions
Netball New Zealand’s ‘Buy an adult ticket and get a child in for FREE’ Promotion
The Promotion is for the Netball Quad Series, 27 August 2016, Vector Arena
General Terms and Conditions of the Promotion:
1) The Promotion is offered by Netball New Zealand Incorporated (the Promoter) of Level 1, Windsor Court, 128 Parnell Road, Auckland 1052.
2) The Promotion commences at 9hrs00mins, Monday 15 August 2016 and concludes when all tickets are sold or at any time specified by Netball New Zealand (Promotion Period).
3) Each Purchaser fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
4) The Promotion is that when a B-Reserve Adult ticket is purchased, a B-Reserve Child ticket is issued free of charge. The promotion is only available for the Australia vs South Africa game starting at 3pm on 27 August, 2016 and the Silver Ferns vs England game starting at 5pm on 27 August, 2016. Both games are being held at Vector Arena as part of the Netball Quad Series. One ticket per person, gives you entry to both games. The Promoter has the right to determine where the B-Reserve tickets are positioned. Only B-Reserve seats at Vector Arena are included in this Promotion.
5) The Promotion can be redeemed by booking through www.ticketmaster.co.nz and completing the transaction during the Promotion Period. There is no limit to the amount of times the Promotion can be purchased by one person.
6) The free child’s ticket is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable.
7) If for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate this Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8) Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be updated on the website www.ticketmaster.co.nz
9) To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms and Conditions in this document prevail. By purchasing, the Purchaser accepts these Terms and Conditions.
10) These Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.NetballNZ.co.nz for the duration of the Promotion.
11) The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
13) Purchasers may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by contacting the Promoter at PO Box 99-710, Newmarket, Auckland 1149.
14) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each Purchaser agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.